What the role involves
- Plan, prepare and arrange the bi-monthly committee meetings and AGM, liaising with chair and others as appropriate (minute taking and distribution etc).
- Ensure that charity law, and regulatory requirements of reporting and public accountability are complied with.
- Ensure that all meetings comply with the requirements of the governing document.
- Hold and maintain governing documentation and be the holder of statutory registers, books, and legal documents such as insurance policies.
- Supporting the trustees in fulfilling their duties and responsibilities, organising trustee induction and ongoing training.
You will need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good record keeping, information retrieval skills.
- To have a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude and enjoy working as a team
- Ability to write agendas and concise minutes.
- Ability to organize time and work to deadlines.
- A willingness to learn and administer Charity regulations.
For further information and to apply please contact the Chair, Mike Sharp, on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07747624289 or 01793 679907