What the role involves:
One of the key roles on any committee you will be responsible for:
- Sending monthly invoices and returning Damage Deposits after bookings.
- Keeping an ongoing record of all income/expenditure using our Monthly Account Software and ensuring all expenses and invoices are paid on time.
- Administering the group’s bank account, including banking any cash or cheques.
- Submitting accounts to bi-monthly committee meeting
- Holding all relevant finance paperwork and records
- Ensuring the group complies with the financial guidelines as set out in the Charity documents.
- Preparing a financial summary for the Annual General Meeting.
You will need:
- Good numerical skills and experience of working with numbers.
- Ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records.
- Be willing to work in line with financial guidelines, policies and charity commission’s requirements.
For further information and to apply please contact the Chair, Mike Sharp, on email@example.com or ring 07747624289 or 01793 679907